SecureXIII Volunteer Opportunities – June 20, 2019, The Odyssey at Navy Pier:
- 1 person – Put up Signs – 6:00–7:00 AM
- 8 people – Morning Registration – 6:45 AM–1 PM.
Duties include check in with CVENT, accept payment for walk-ins, distribute nametags and lanyards. Web training provided on how to use CVENT (or EVENTBRITE if we switch programs). Rotate hourly so that at least two are available for late arrivals during the training sessions.
- 2-4 People – Speaker Wrangling and Introductions – 7:45 AM – 2:00 PM.
Duties include making sure AV equipment is working properly. Make sure all presentations are loaded on laptops. Introduce speakers with bio material provided. Make sure all presenters are ready to speak at their appointed time and warn them when it is time to wrap up.
- 1-2 People – Distribution of Giveaways to Attendees – 6:00 AM – 7:30 AM.
- 1-2 people – Sponsor Wrangling – 6:30 AM–9:00 AM and 1:45 PM–2:30 PM.
Duties include making sure all sponsor tables are marked with tent cards. Assist sponsors finding their tables. Make sure sponsors bring raffle prizes upstairs by 2 PM for the prize drawing. Make sure all leads are returned to sponsors following drawing.
- 4 People – Afternoon Registration – 1:00 PM–3:30 PM.
Duties include checking-in attendees with CVENT or EVENTBRITE), accept payment for walk-ins using the CVENT or Eventbrite application. distribute nametags and lanyards. A web meeting will be provided to train volunteers on using CVENT or Eventbrite.
Program Committee Volunteers are also needed to assist and help coordinate ISSA-Chicago’s participation in local conferences, exhibitions, and events.
Note – A single volunteer can assume multiple duties.
Interested in volunteering? Complete the form below to sign-up!